Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


I have the best husband in the world. I have long wanted this one, and did not want to pay the $50 - $80 it goes for on the Internet. So I was pretty surprised to get a wrapped one today! Yeah!
My son and I were trapped under a foot of snow in the house today, but we had a fun day:
-Heart shaped waffles with red sprinkles
-Red Jell0
-Chocolates we made ourselves with the microwave
-Pink Little Debbie Valentines cakes - if you haven't had these, go get some. You won't be sorry!
(Don't worry, we had carrots and other healthy things as well.)
Only a couple could come to the luncheon on Monday, with winter weather and colds, but we had a great time. Those bars turned out really well, especially with white frosting.
Tonight we are doing our traditional Valentine's Day fondue as a family. Does it get better than this?

No comments: